ESP ( iOS) Non-DEP Users Setup with Apple Configurator 1
Install ESP MDM Certificate
This step will put MDM certificate onto iPad(s).
- Obtain eSchoolPad(ESP) MDM Certificate
- Login ESP Admin Console ( https://www.eschoolpad.net/admin )
- Select iPad / Mac platform, click Settings > School Info
- "Certificate Download" > Click the link and download the "MDM Certificate"
- Apple Configurator | Supervise
- Go back "Apple Configurator" > Select Supervise
- Drag and drop the downloaded "MDM Certificate" to "Profile" window
- Connect iPad to Mac machine
- Select USB Connected > the connected iPad
- Checked both "eSchoolPad MDM" and "WiFi profile"
- Press Apply to confirm
- iPad will start installing ESP app
- Enable Location Service & Notifications
- Go to iPad
- Pop-up for asking access to your location > Tap Allow
- Pop-up for asking permission of sending notification > Tap OK