Things to Prepare
Thanks for subscribing eSchoolPad.
* You should have already received the account creation email with login credential already. If not, please contact us.
** If you have already registered Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP), please refer to our latest ESP Complete Setup
For making the setup smooth, please prepare the following in advance.
- For non-DEP setup, you need to install the latest Apple Configurator on a Mac with the latest MacOS installed
- USB cable for connecting iPads to Mac
- PC/Mac browser with internet connectivity
- School owned Apple ID for each iPads
- iPad 2 or above
- Settings > iCloud > Turn OFF "Find My iPad"
- School Wi-Fi SSID and password
- Suggested buying all the required apps (include free apps) at "https://volume.itunes.apple.com/hk/store" in advance
- iPad naming arrangement
- App grouping (eg. subjects) and device grouping (eg. classes)
- The required app list and restriction (e.g. disable appstore, carmera etc…) for every iPads
- Suggested a csv file with iPad SN, iPad name and grouping (see attached csv file)
- Suggested to decide the home screen layout (eg. app folders) arrangement