ESP ( iOS) Non-DEP Users Setup with Apple Configurator 2
Setup Apple Push Notification Service(APNS)
- Download the CSR file from ESP
- [ DOWNLOAD ] the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) – "avrio_mdm.csr"
- Apple Push Certificates Portal
- Sign in ( https://identity.apple.com/pushcert ) with your Apple ID.
- Click Create a Certificate
- Leave "Notes" empty
- Choose File upload the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) – "avrio_mdm.csr" you have already downloaded
- Click Upload
- Now you have successfully created a new push certificate
- Click Download the certificate – "MDM_Arche Solutions Company Limited_Certificate.pem"
- ESP Admin Console | Update Certificate
- Login ESP Admin Console ( https://www.eschoolpad.net/admin )
- Go to Settings
- Select School Info
- Press Create / Update Certificate
- Enter "Apple ID"
- Choose File upload the certificate – "MDM_ Arche Solutions Company Limited_Certificate.pem" you have already downloaded
- Update Certificate to eSchoolPad
- Check and make sure the "Apple ID" and "Valid Date" are correct
2. Setup Apple Push Notification Service(APNS)