ESP ( iOS) Setup Apple Classroom
Setup Apple Classroom
- Set Teacher Device
- Login ESP Admin Console ( https://www.eschoolpad.net/admin )
- Select iPad platform
- Go to Device > Select All
- Find your “Teacher Device” > Click Action > Special Tag > Set Teacher Device
- Restart the eSchoolPad app on the teacher iPad
- Instead of seeing the original eSchoolPad class selection page, you should now see the eSchoolPad teacher login page
- Install Apple Classroom
- Login with eSchoolPad Teacher/Admin account. The new teacher landing page will be shown.
- Please feel free to install Classroom and/or TeacherPad by pressing Install button.
- Wait and confirm the installation completed until the Install button change to Open button
- Select the target Class Label under Preset Class or Floating Class you would like to manage. Press the Classroom Open button
- Classroom app will be opened and you are now able to use Classroom app to manage your class
* Please note that teacher and students devices should have bluetooth turn on and connected to the same Wi-Fi