Take Over Management of the Student Device
There are some circumstances, the management control may need to be transferred from one mobile phone to another mobile phone. These cases include:
- The parent upgrades their mobile handset
- The parent lost their mobile handset
- The parent would like to switch the management role from mother to father, or vice versa
- The student device management was taken over by unknown mobile phone. The parent would like to take over the management role from the managing device
- Other unexpected circumstances
Under any of the above circumstances, the parent can always register the student device again in "Parent MDM" with the "Device Registration Code" provided by school. Any new registration will take immediate effect to take over the management role from the previous registered mobile phone. This previous registered mobile phone will lose the manageability of the student devices immediately with an indication at the device icon. The whole process can be managed by the anyone who has the device registration code. The parent can follow the below steps to register the student device again and take over the ownership.
- For Parent MDM
- Open "Parent MDM"
- Tap Device on the top left corner
- Tap to add new device
- Enter the unique Device Code
- The device is now successfully paired with parent’s mobile
- The management of device is now taken over by this "Parent MDM" app